SYRAH RESOURCES LTD.
A rapidly emerging graphite company
Syrah Resources (ASX code: SYR) is an Australian resource company with a diversified exploration portfolio located in southeast Africa. The company is rapidly progressing its core Balama Graphite Project in Mozambique, with the aim of establishing an initial mineral resource in the March quarter, 2013.
Syrah's exploration portfolio also includes a strategic mineral sands project in Tanzania, comprising eight tenement areas, some with high grade historic heavy mineral intersections, and the recently acquired Nachingwea graphite project in Tanzania.
- Clarification Statement and Positive Scoping Study Results 12-June-13
- Board/Management Appointments 12-June-13
- Appendix 3B 12-June-13
- Initial Director’s Interest Notice 12-June-13
- BRR Media Interview 5-June-13
- BRR Media Interview 4-June-13
- Graphite Industry and Balama Marketing Update 4-June-13
- Balama Graphite Project – Substantial Infrastructure Progress 3-June-13