SYRAH RESOURCES LTD.
A rapidly emerging graphite company
Syrah Resources (ASX code: SYR) is an Australian resource company with a diversified exploration portfolio located in southeast Africa. The company is rapidly progressing its core Balama Graphite Project in Mozambique, with the aim of establishing an initial mineral resource in the March quarter, 2013.
Syrah's exploration portfolio also includes a strategic mineral sands project in Tanzania, comprising eight tenement areas, some with high grade historic heavy mineral intersections, and the recently acquired Nachingwea graphite project in Tanzania.
- March Quarterly Activities Report 30-Apr-13
- April Activities Update - Boardroom Radio Broadcast 22-Apr-13
- Strong Results for Tanzanian Mineral Sands Prospects 18-Apr-13
- Diamond Drilling to Recommence at Balama Project 16-Apr-13
- December Half Year Financial Accounts 15-Mar-13
- Balama East Resource Drilling Programme – Final Assays 6-Feb-13
- December Quarterly Activities 31-Jan-13
- Maiden Balama West Mineral Resource – World’s Largest Graphite Deposit with Significant Vanadium 23-Jan-13